Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Memories


  I love to travel and I still have lots and lots of places  on my bucket list !
...and places I have been to stay in my memory for a very long time...I often go on this nostalgic memory lane trips!

I visited the Taj Mahal in India when I was very little but I still remember the beautiful pure white marble and the intricate inlay work inside The Taj. Sadly, I have heard over the years the marble has lost it's purity and lustre due to the pollution and soot in the area and I believe they are trying to restore it ...hope it gets back it's original beauty though!

When I saw this stamp by Crafter's Companion , I simply had to have it. It's a lovely set of stamps.



I stamped the image using Jet black Stazon, since I wanted it to stand out and was aiming for a pen and ink illustration kind of a look.


Stamps- Stamp It Australia-around the world,Crisalis Classics-wedding day
Staz on -black
watercolors

For more inspiration stop by our CC Facebook Page.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great week ahead!





Share/Bookmark

3 comments :

  1. Lovely, and it does look a lot like a pen and ink!
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sanketi, a little love for you on my blog http://kalasirjana.blogspot.in/2014/07/no-outline-watercolor.html, pl see. have not missed any of your posts but could not comment...bad time with my hard disc crashing, new system and bad internet :(

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...