Monday, June 9, 2014

Beauty


Hello everyone and I hope your week has got off to a great start!

I am sharing a card today which I totally forgot to blog. I made it for the current Curtain Call challenge which Unity is sponsoring... the prize is awesome...check it out!



I have used Unity-Layers Of Life -June Kit.


and watercolors..of course!


a closer look...


I have a video scheduled for tomorrow..a floral watercolor piece from scratch...no stamp required...you don't want to miss this one....so standby!

Thanks for stopping by today and see you soon!




Share/Bookmark

12 comments :

  1. Wow, this is gorgeous. I love how you work with watercolors.

    I am your newest follower.

    Greetings from Germany

    Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another gorgeous card and I love the sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow--the watercoloring just gets better and better. I would say extra incredible. Can't wait to see what you will show on the video.
    Tish

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful flower! And the sentiment is a perfect match!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card and words, Sanketi. Looking forward to the video tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card and words, Sanketi. Looking forward to the video tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The flowers and the wordings go hand in hand .they both complement each other
    shobha

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful. I am always amazed at your gorgeous creations.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! Thanks for joining us at The Curtain Call.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...