Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Video- Imagine



Is the long weekend over?
..because I am still in the holiday mood!

So we had a long weekend here in the US and after a long time we did nothing ..absolutely nothing ..no crafting ..no painting ..just a teensy bit of browsing and lots of relaxing, gardening and did I mention doing nothing!

In fact I forgot about DT duties and panicked as Tuesday rolled around..but it's all sorted now and I managed to do a video too!





Here is the stamp I have used for today's project...Faceless beautyby Unity Stamp Co






Here is the video..

Watch on You Tube


Sharing with Simon says Stamp Wednesday challenge-anything goes

Hope you enjoy the video and thanks so much for stopping by today!




Share/Bookmark

5 comments :

  1. Thank you for sharing your lovely work I will give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful watercolor card. I so very much appreciate your words about the color wheel. I bought a color wheel when I took the Watercolor for Cardmakers class, but I don't feel comfortable using it yet. I will have much more fun going out to my garden with my paints, paper, and brush. Thanks for all the information and inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Sanketi! First of all not only do you share your beautiful card art with us you also show us how you coloured and added the detail to this beautiful creation. You inspire me to try harder and practice more with my watercolour paints - thank you very much Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I admire your style so much! Can you tell me please what ink you use to stamp the initial image?Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW this is stunning, fabulous artwork.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...