Thursday, May 15, 2014

Video- the girl.....



Unity Stamp Co. is releasing quite a few stamps today and this pretty girl is one of them !

 I rarely do faces, especially ones which require realism, but today I decided to attempt it and this is the end result! I quite liked it and might be sharing some more soon!



In fact I was brave enough to film the process and even share it with you...so here is a video!
I have also answered some questions about the flesh tone colors I use and the brushes that I most often reach for.





a closer look...

 
Love the sentiment...


 The flowers are by Unity and it's from their Layers of Life kit-May



I enjoyed trying something different, and hope that I have done justice to this beautiful image!
Thanks for stopping by!




Share/Bookmark

9 comments :

  1. Absolutely gorgeous, you have really showcased this stamp set beautifully, love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful, love the stamp set even more because of ur amazing card !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the video. It's such an enjoyment to watch your video!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have so enjoyed your watercolor video tutorials. What an amazing watercolorist you are!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is truly beautiful! Thank you for another interesting video too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely creation, she is jaw dropping! Love the field of flowers she is breathing in, so vibrant!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...