Saturday, May 24, 2014

Life ....


 It's been so long since I played along Papertrey Ink's Make It Monday challenge!
.......but where there is watercolor ...there's got to be me..so had to join in this week!

Here is my take on Betsy's technique ..MIM#165-artsy watercolor backgrounds


The funniest part is there is no watercolor used on today's card! lol! I used distress inks to stamp the image and went over it with a damp brush.


 The floral stamp is by PTI-The Sweet life and the sentiment by Unity Stamps.


Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great weekend!


Share/Bookmark

16 comments :

  1. Sanketi, this is yet another one of your amazing water colored creations! BEAUTIFUL card and sentiment :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love this! It really makes my heart sing, I can almost smell the roses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, the colourful roses are so striking, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!! I was wondering if you would join in this challenge, and I'm glad you did!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful flowers and background!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the depth, love the colors. Another winner! Beautiful Sanketi!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning. Love your cards and this one too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. very very pretty excellent

    ReplyDelete
  9. your card is beautiful...it really stood out at the PI Make it Monday blog
    =Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful! I love your flowers and the colors.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...