Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Video- Pouring Inks


Today, I have a technique video showing you one of my favorite ways of using Splash Inks by Yasutomo Niji. These inks are so versatile and almost glow when they dry!

Back in January, I had done a stepped out tutorial using the same technique, but today I thought of sharing a video so it would be easier to follow.



For a complete supply list stop by the Niji blog.........


Here is the video..


Click here to watch in HD on You Tube





Hope you enjoyed the video..thanks so much for stopping by and do stop by the Niji blog for a complete supply list

Share/Bookmark

11 comments :

  1. Very interesting technique..new to me, Thanks for the video Sanketi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful technique with sample! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card. Love the bright coloured rose on this background!
    Now I'm going to take a look at the video. Thanks.
    Groetjes Gery

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved watching your video today. I don't have that brand of inks, but I do have some Daler Rowney Acrylic Inks - would those work the same? Also I wanted to ask you please - did you stamp your sentiment in a dye ink, or was it heat embossed?
    I am so looking forward to the online watercolour class next week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lynn!
      I am sure you will have similar results with any ink, watercolor or even diluted acrylic paints...
      I have used Distress Ink to stamp the sentiment..and congrats again on winning the class spot..have fun!

      Delete
  5. Another beautiful card! I will watch your video now too! Also wanted to let you know I cased your butterfly card for the Case Study Design call. I'm really enjoying the videos - thanks so much for sharing!
    http://jensjust4funcards.blogspot.com.au/2014/04/a-case-of-watercolour.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoyed watching you working with inks, Sanketi !! your video's are so nice, pl do a video on 'how to make a video' na, pl pl ......:):)

    ReplyDelete
  7. very nice and good co;our combination

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for showing this technique in a video. Your card looks fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for showing this technique in a video. Your card looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...