Sunday, April 27, 2014

Video + Online Card Class Winner !




 Happy Sunday everyone!

I have been playing with some transparent watercolors lately and decided to do a video and show you how simple layering colors becomes if you have the right set of paints.


 I have used stamps by Unity Stamp Co and it's from their Layers Of Life - Fly Unique - April 2014 kit
Right now there is a super fun sale going on at Unity check it out!

And here is the video .....



 Click here to watch in HD on You Tube.





 And here is the winner of the spot for Online Card Class-'Watercolor for card makers' ....

I always love seeing your watercoloured cards and this one is no exception - stunning! I'd absoluteley LOVE to win a place on the online course! I've been going to evening classes for watercolour painting and would love to learn how to combine that with my stamping to make fabulous cards like yours!

Lynn ..please email me and I will set you up for the class!
..if Lynn does not reply within 2 days ...I will pick another winner!


I am sorry that I had just one spot to giveaway...but I am truly grateful for all of you who left me a comment ...THANK YOU!

..but I will be having another product giveaway soon..so stay tuned!






a closer look....


Thanks for stopping by today, if you have any questions about the techniques or supplies used in my video, leave a comment below and I shall answer asap!





Share/Bookmark

8 comments :

  1. Beautiful card. Thank you for the comments about artist vs student watercolors.
    Your videos are a highlight for me...I have your website added to my Feedly - I smile and say "oh goody" when a post from StoryTeller comes up.
    Thank you and Have a wonderful day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your great video. It all looks so easy when you do it, but when I have to do it myself, it's hard to get a beautiful result. However I will keep trying and your video will help me on my way.
    I am an admirer of your beautiful work and i love to see it.
    Groetjes Gery

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always enjoy your tutorials and the videos are very helpful. Love your work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great video and it really got me thinking on trying to water coloring again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another wonderful teaching video. I could watch and listen to you everyday. You've inspired me to practice with my transparent watercolor more than I do. And I'm certainly going to look at the vendor of these paints. If I might ask, what watercolor paper are you using. I'm about to begin creating my own art journal and have purchased Fabriano Artistico 190 lb Hot Press for the journal. It feels like butter it's so nice. But when I'm just creating a card - what then? I used some Ranger watercolor paper yesterday and wasn't happy with my results. Any thoughts? My email: Susie Lessard: susie.lessard@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for another great video tutorial. I am very excited that you picked me to win the online watercolour classes - thank you so much! I have just emailed you. I can't wait to start learning from all the excellent teachers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for another awesome video!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks amazing. Hope I can play around and try something similar before class starts. Thanks for the inspiration and congrats to the winner of the free spot!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...