Monday, April 14, 2014

Taste Of India - Sneak peek!


Today I am sharing a sneak peek !
 .........a new Sheena Douglass range is being released on Thursday, April 17th  and it's called  'Taste of India.'




I was so excited when I saw these stamps that I immediately jumped in and started coloring! I think this collection is by far my favorite from Crafter's Companion! I have used Spectrum Noir markers and Spectrum Noir blendable color pencils on this card. This collection has some really lovely images and they all work so well together!



The CC designers have been sharing sneak peeks over the last couple of days ...check them out...

The deets...
Sheena Taste of India- Henna
Spectrum Noir- BT2,BT3,BT4,BT5,TB5,IB2,IB3,CR1,CR5,DG2,DG3,DR1,CT1,CT3,GB6,BP1,HB2,HB3,Black,
Spectrum Noir blendable colored pencils- 023,014,028,099,019,065,066,061,052,029,035






Thanks so much for stopping by today ...see you soon! 



Share/Bookmark

9 comments :

  1. Great colouring! Looking forward to the release!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! I need to let you know you have inspired me so much I bought myself some water colour paints today. Now off to watch your videos again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. very vibrant colours and it looks like a free hand drawing very nice keep up the good work.

    shobha

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful :) what a lovely stamp set !

    ReplyDelete
  5. So vibrant and beautiful! Stunning card! TFS.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...