Saturday, April 12, 2014

Explore...Dream...Discover...a video.




Hello there...
..am back with another video for you !

I think I have finally got a hold on this video making, but it is still taking up a lot more time than I think it should...I keep doing the same work over and over again..just cause I have not learned how to do some quick editing..but I will get there for sure and hopefully soon! I have some 4 cards filmed but yet to edit them ...so am thinking maybe once a week I might be able to post a video ...let's see how that goes!

Today  I have a card where I use Spectrum Noir markers and watercolors for the background. This video was actually a reader request. After seeing some of my cards using these two mediums together, she wanted me do a video. Honestly, am not a pro at alcohol marker coloring and worse under the lens, but I gave it a shot just to give you an idea of how I use the vibrancy of these markers with the subtlety of watercolors.


The response to my first video  was overwhelming, I had not realized there were so many of you who were waiting for me to put one up! Thank you so very much for all the comments ...it was truly encouraging!

Also thanks to all the feedback, I now  have a general idea of how to improve my videos. I have listened to you and shown you my palette of colors and how I pick my paint and also have talked a little bit about color mixing.


                               


                                      Watch on You Tube in HD

ETA-
I was asked if the samples shown towards the end of the video were already blogged
Yes they have been and here are the links...

Love blooms
Fairy
Gentle moments


here is a closer look......



Stamps -Crafter's Companion-Angelica and Adam collection-Adam
Spectrum Noir markers- IB1.IB2,IB3,FS2,FS3,FS4,TN2,TN3,TN4,GB1,LY2,GB3,GB4,BGR3,BGR4


Thanks so much for joining me today and have a wonderful weekend!






Share/Bookmark

13 comments :

  1. Great video...would love to see a video on the Penny Black sunflower stamp. The couple under the umbrella with the Unity stamp was also amazing. I would love to see both! Thank you for sharing your amazing talent!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cathy..will keep that sunflower stamp in mind and try to do a video using it!

      Delete
  2. Amazing card!! I am so glad that u started ur videos, I guess we all want to learn from you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Deepti! I am truly encouraged by all the response and feel like doing more!

      Delete
  3. Thank you - beautiful cards and it was fun to see your technique...:) Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my new favorite place to visit. This card is so well done. I would like to see a video of the sunflower, too.
    Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, thank you. I still struggle with letting colors run because they just overtake other colors and don't even fall in right places. So this sure helps. Even just still pictures would be good.
    Tish in Tampa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another fabulous video.........more please :)
    Thank you
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excellent , Excellent work and you have put in so much of work and I know you will be perfect as you are a perfectionist.

    shobha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you very much it's another awesome video!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, this was awesome to watch love it

    ReplyDelete
  10. OUTSTANDING!!! Great video & I love hearing your voice. Now I will be able to "hear" you when I read your posts.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...