Today I am showcasing a brand new release by Crafter's Companion..A Taste Of India by Sheena Douglass. We are celebrating with a blog hop and if you are following the hop then you should have arrived from Roxanne's blog ...if not scroll down for the complete blog hop list!
I chose to color this awesome stamp called Indian Arches with Spectrum Noir markers and Spectrum Noir blendable colored pencils. It's a large size stamp and perfect for coloring!
Stamps-Sheena -A Taste Of India-Indian Arches
Spectrum Noir markers- EB2,TN1, IG5,Black
Spectrum Noir blendable colored Pencils-098,095,084,002,07
No blog hop is complete without prizes and there are lots to be won..
- DT Blogs – 6 prizes will be given out to 6 different randomly selected blog comments from all of the designers blogs. We will award the sets when the winners are announced.
- CC US blog - 2 sets from this release to 2 different randomly selected CC US blog comments, winner's choice.
- Participants may add comments to any of the blog hop posts from Thursday, April 17th – Monday, April 21st until 11pm (ET)/8pm (PT).
- Winners will be selected on Tuesday and announced on the CC US Blog on Wednesday, April 22nd.
- Winners must send an email to claim their prize (information will be provided when the winners are announced)
Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you enjoyed the hop!
Here is the complete hop list...