Wednesday, April 30, 2014

A bit sketchy!


 Sharing my latest Crafter's Companion creation !



 I have used Spectrum Noir markers to color the image and the background.

 Stamps -Stamp It Australia- Around the World, Sheena Douglass-A little bit sketchy- French 50's Cafe
Spectrum Noir Markers-DR1,DR3,DR5,FS2,GB6,IG1,IG3.






Sharing with Simon Says Wednesday Challenge-Anything goes

A closer look...


.......keeping this post short!
Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to stop by the Crafter's Companion Facebook page for more inspiration!






Share/Bookmark

10 comments :

  1. Incredible work. I am moving a few doors down the street and have to change network provider. I told my husband that whatever happens, I better not lose the ability to get this site. Love your videos. thanks for taking the time to make them.
    you are so talented and humble.
    Tish in tampa

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome! I love that you've colored just the dress! Very effective!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always enjoy your cards, Sanketi, and this is no exception! So glad you shared this withus at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday cahllenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is STUNNING!!! I love how you colored the dress RED and the way you created the space around the Eiffel tower. Fabulous, fabulous card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your cards – how you always manage to take a rather simple graphic and make it mindblowingly amazing with just a touch of color … I'm in awe. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. a very nice simple stamp made to look very gorgeous by the touch of your colours. Very nice

    shobha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my WOW! This is amazing Sanketi!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic; it jumped right out of the gallery.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...