Thursday, March 20, 2014

Special Day


Before I get on with today's card, I have to thank each and everyone of you who left me such sweet comments on my previous post, I read each one of them and truly appreciated the time taken to leave such generous and encouraging comments.
...THANK YOU!

For my card today, I have used a recent release by Crafter's companion, the Bebunni collection. These are simply adorable and I love the size of these images!


Here are the stamps used and the deets on the SN markers.
Stamps-Bebunni, Crisalis Classics-Wedding day,
Spectrum Noir- IG1,IG2,IG3,IG4,Blender,FS1,FS3,FS4,PP1,PP3,PP5,PP6,BT7,DR1,DR6,CR1,JG1,GB6,EB2,EB3.


Stop by the Crafter's Companion USA Facebook Page for more inspiration! 

Thanks for coming by today!

 



Share/Bookmark

4 comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...