Monday, March 24, 2014

Celebrate your day!


Hello everyone,

Hope you'll enjoyed the Unity Thursday hop and did you check the Unity blog to see if you have won....winners were announced on Sat!

It  has been quiet over here these last couple of days! I have been super busy, finishing up some DT projects and some card requests. But today, I decided to take a break from all of that and play with my brand new Penny Black stamps ! Remember, I mentioned getting some a couple of weeks back....ya, most of them are still sitting on my desk waiting to see some ink and color!


So, I decided to break open the 'Bubble Heart' Slapstick.. (it's from their new release Happy Everything collection).. and did some simple watercoloring. Since the stamp size is pretty large, I let it be the focal point and did not add much to the background. The sentiment is from Penny Black-Your Way slapstick.
I  simply love these illustrations by Mo Manning...awesome!
..........some day I hope to get the entire collection..some day......


Added some Glossy accents to the balloon and some glitter- Stickles to the dress and the balloon.



Sharing with Penny Black




and Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge-glitter it.

Have a nice week ahead and thanks so much for stopping by today!



Share/Bookmark

5 comments :

  1. Adorable !! I aspire to be like u someday one day in my water coloring

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! Seriously Sanketi I genuinely think water color is not my cup of tea but u are so tempting me to try. Hope I do so soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, this image is adorable and your colouring is amazing, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so stunning, Sanketi! I love your watercolouring. Incredible card. Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Glitter It!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...