Thursday, March 13, 2014

Bonjour!


An all marker creation today..no watercolors used...eeeeks!
...found that extremely hard to type, wait.... I shall go get a brush and some paints and sign my name at least before I start having withdrawals!



I decided to challenge myself and give my Spectrum Noir alcohol markers a complete workout! Even though I grabbed quite a few colors to achieve this look,  I was not too confident of pulling off an entire scene with just markers, especially the sky and foliage, but no..the color variety is such that it was not difficult at all. But of course I dd change the nibs on some the markers to the brush tips which made it so much easier. 

If you are wondering what I am talking about, well, the 'next generation' Spectrum Noir markers now have an option of changing the nibs. They come with a bullet end  and chisel but the bullet nib can be easily pulled out and replaced with SN brush nibs and this makes it very easy to 'flick' a foliage.

This stamp set by CC is my favorite, I love the size of these images..huge!

 A closer look at the detail....


Crafter's Companion Stamps-Sheena -A little Bit Scenic-French 50's Cafe.
Spectrum Noir-IG1,IG2,IG3,IG5,BT1,BT3,BT4, EB1,EB2,GB3,TN3,TN6,LG1,LG3,LG5,CR5,CR8,CR9,CR11,TN3,TB!,TB4,BG1,Blender,Black.


For more inspiration all week long stop by Crafter's Companion USA Facebook Page.

Thanks for stopping by today.



Share/Bookmark

3 comments :

  1. This still has the look of watercolor. A lovely scene!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, agree with Bonnie, it still looks like watercolor :D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...