Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Magnolia




Hello everyone!
..as we go through a harsh, cold winter, I am perking myself up with  flowers that remind me of Spring. I have a lovely fragrant sweet magnolia for you!




The last time I shared some with you all, they were purple/pink, but this time I went with the more commonly found white. The Magnolia is by Crafter's Companion -Sheena's A little bit floral- Magnolia set. It was colored using watercolors .

A closer look......



For more inspiration check out the CC Facebook page . The DT shares some awesome work all week.


sentiment by PTI

Thanks so  much for stopping by today!

Standby for some watercolor lilies.. coming up later today!





Share/Bookmark

1 comment :

  1. Thanks for the posting of the magnolia. It was this one I couldn't find. Love the lily, too. I tried several PTI flowers using your art as a guide. In my opinion, you should be a PTI designer. You take everything up a notch. BAM!
    Colleen

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...