Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Lilies



... second post for today, for my Crafter's Companion post scroll down or click here-Magnolia.


Yesterday as I stood by the window overlooking our garden, I could not but remember how it used to be filled with bright yellow day lilies all summer long!

The winter this year has dumped so much snow, I have barely seen the ground in the last couple of months! Dark grey days like these truly inspire me to paint something bright and cheery and colorful.

Here are some lilies for you...


Stop by the Niji Blog for stepped out pictures and a supply list .
 a closer look...



Spring is right around the corner and very soon these lilies will be blooming, until then let's paint some!



Share/Bookmark

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...