Thursday, February 6, 2014

Life Is Beautiful !





 Joining  Papertrey Ink Anniversary celebrations with a floral card today. They have seven sketches and 7 color recipes  to choose from !




 I chose this color combo..


 and this sketch..




I have used PTI-The Sweet Life set and stamped the images using watercolor. The last time I used this technique, I received a couple of queries on how I stamp with watercolor..here is  pic for you..I just brush on some paint onto the stamp ....


a closer look...


 Thanks for stopping by today!




Share/Bookmark

8 comments :

  1. Sanketi, this is so beautiful. Love that watercolor look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Sanketi, I love visiting your blog! It's like looking through a beautiful art book! I love how you've used these colors and put them all together! What a beautiful garden!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh the card is amazing! So pretty and eye catching!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW WOW WOW absolutely stunning, so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW saw this on Pinterest and it blew me away! Absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful, Sanketi! Thank-you for showing us how you stamp with watercolour. :-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...