Monday, February 24, 2014

Kindness..



 Papertrey Ink's current Make it Monday#153  is about watercoloring and when watercolor and challenge are mentioned together ..I got to play !


I have used the ombre technique before.. here, here and here ...some I have embossed and washed over and some stamped a sentiment over the wash, either way they always look good. Today I thought of revisiting the embossed version shown by Dawn McVey. She  has a lovely video on background wash and embossed sentiments  and here is my take..I applied a wash over the embossed sentiments and once that was dry,  stamped the florals for some added interest.

Stamps- PTI-Year of flowers, Meadow Greens .

Thanks so much for stopping by today and have a great week ahead!




 

Share/Bookmark

4 comments :

  1. Couldn't wait to see your take on this technique, and I wasn't disappointed! Beautiful ombre wash! Love the stamped Morning Glories too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful mesmerizing background! This is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Sanketi and such pretty colors !!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...