Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Forever Friends


A quick and simple card today using some lovely stamps by Crafter's Companion . It's been colored with Spectrum Noir markers with a hint of watercolor for the background.

 Recently, I got accredited by Spectrum Noir and you can see the lovely colorist blinkie on the side bar of my blog! It was easy to practice with the wonderful tutorials provided by SN. If you are considering taking the test , then you should definitely check out all the wonderful downloads and tutorials over at Spectrum Noir. If I can do it then you can too..the last time I gave a test was for my Master's degree and that, I must tell you that was a loonng time ago..! To say I was nervous would be an understatement!. I kept all ten fingers and toes crossed and kept checking my mail ..until I saw "Congratu.....",.in my inbox! It was  easy and fun and I learned a lot!


For more inspiration check out the CC Facebook page . The DT shares some awesome work all week long!

A closer look...


Stamps- Crafter's Companion-
Sheena-A little bit Scenic-French 50's Cafe, Crisalis Classics-The rehearsal. 
Spectrum Noir- CR3,CR5.CR6,CR7,FS2,FS4,FS6,TN3,TN4,TN5,BT4

Thanks so  much for stopping by today!



Share/Bookmark

3 comments :

  1. Lovely. Did you use watercolor paper for this card? Do Spectrum Noir markers bleed through like Copics? Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are little works of art. Thanks so much for sharing. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful, lovely coloring

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...