Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Always in my thoughts...


Another floral card for you today!


I have used an embossing folder by Crafter's Companion and colored over it using Spectrum Noir markers.

......a closer look at the embossing..love this folder!


Crafter's Companion stamps- Fairyopolis-Summer ( butterfly), Crisalis Classics-The rehearsal,
Crafter's Companion Embossing Folder- Darice-Large Daisy
Spectrum Noir -LY1,LY2,LY3,DG2,DG3, Black, EB7.

Don't forget to stop by our CC Facebook  page for week long inspiration!

Thanks for stopping by today! 



Share/Bookmark

8 comments :

  1. How beautiful!!! Love your colouring and the richness of this card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the colours n the cards looking stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just discovered your blog and I love it!!! These card is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What wonderful dimension! Love these flowers and the way you've painted them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how beautiful!! Love the dimension :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Initially I thought ,you must have used texture paste through stencil..but its embossing ! Looks wonderful !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello there :) ThIs is such a beautiful card-you have inspired me to have a go and make my first ever watercolour card-i have linked back here to your Blog so people can see your card and why i wanted to CASE it.
    You are a very talented artist-your work is beautiful,best wishes,Nessa xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card! Great watercoloring!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...