Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Welcome 2014 !



 Wish you a Very Happy New Year!
...........may 2014 be your best year yet!


I received some new goodies yesterday all the way from the  UK...I got some Clearly Besotted stamps! Thanks Stephanie for your generosity!

So I broke out the "Set the Scene' stamp set and used the snow globe and the the cityscape. This set has innumerable possibilites...there are tiny little stamps included which can be used through the year..love it!

Stamped the images and sketched in the background. The fireworks stamp is also included in the set. I stamped those using distress inks, wet them and re -stamped once they were dry.

                                         Stamps-PTI, Clearly besotted

Sharing with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge- Something new

 I hope this year brings more creativity and even better work out of me and I continue to inspire you to pick up a brush and start painting!

Good luck and thanks for stopping by!






Share/Bookmark

3 comments :

  1. Wonderful !! I loved the shading...gives 3D effect clearly !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you are such a talent - you don't make cards,you make little works of art and I love this! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your art work is amazing as usual. Happy new year and looking forward to see more of your great work in the new year.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...