Friday, January 3, 2014

CAS-ual Fridays- In A word


Happy Friday everyone, am back with our first  CAS-ual Fridays challenge of the year!

 Most of us start the year with a resolution....but.. some us (me ! ) break it within the first week itself ! So a long time ago, I gave myself permission to get off that wagon and start the year free, with no rules or resolutions !

                                         Will try to get a better picture...the grey weather is not helping at all!

When I saw the theme for this week's challenge, I thought, now that would be something I might be able to hang on to for a while longer than the resolutions. Yes..I can hold onto words.. they seem and sound less intimidating!

This week's challenge is to  choose a word instead of a resolution, that describes what you hope for in the new year and use that word on your card. I decided it was time I laughed more often and gave even more unconditional love to people with absolutely no expectations whatsoever. There was a time when my laughter used to be so loud and deep that I needed to be hushed ! Of late that seems to have gone down a big notch and it's time I found that laughter again!

 
 For my card today, I have used PTI - Meadow greens stamp set. The botanical was  inked with Distress ink and misted with water and stamped.



The prize for this challenge is being sponsored by CAS-ual Friday Stamps. You have 2 weeks to join in the fun!

Stop by the CFC blog for more inspiration by the rest of the DT.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!





Share/Bookmark

4 comments :

  1. Gorgeous! Love the watercolor effect on the leaf!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE it!
    Hope you will laugh more this year..should do so myself too..life has become so very serious..and so me too....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card :) love the way you make each card special sanketi :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...