Friday, January 17, 2014

CAS-ual Fridays- Color block




 stamps- CFS- brickworks

Happy Friday everyone and welcome back to a brand new CAS-ual Fridays challenge!

Every time I get a new set of colors, I make a little color chart, in fact I include every little detail of where, when and how it came into my hands and also how much I paid for it..all the little titbits which make my sketch book even more interesting to look at as the years go by !

 For my birthday last year, as  I mentioned in this post, I received a set of watercolor crayons and for  the color chart , I thought of using the stamp by CAS-ual Fridays to make the chart look more streamlined and of course..... hubs did make my day !


This week's CAS-ual Fridays challenge is about color blocking and we have the wonderful CFS sponsoring this week!


..a closer look......


Don't forget to stop by CFC blog for more inspiration! Thanks for coming by today!



Share/Bookmark

3 comments :

  1. Wow, you are always amazing !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Love the brick design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are always so pretty... and this one is no exception. Love those watercolored bricks!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...