Friday, January 10, 2014

Blooms in a Jar


 Have been MIA and the blog seems to have been so quiet for the last couple of days ...but.... am not to be blamed for this disappearance!
..... it's the fault of of the Polar blast!
        .....heehe!.... I could not find anyone else to blame for my need to  curl up with a book and some tea! Yes..... that's exactly what I have been doing over the last couple of days. I gave myself a weekend break from blogging and decided to catch up on my reading, but then the weekend got over and I was yet to finish reading, so I read and read and ...until late yesterday evening when I realized my vacation had to end and I had to get on with DT duties!

But after a vacation, it's hard to get back into the zone and start creating. So I sat  fiddling with a pencil, until I finally gave up and blamed 'myself ' for being so lazy and went looking for my mojo!.I know she's there somewhere out in the cold, under the huge mounds of snow and will be found eventually, but until then I had to rely on fellow bloggers to help me get out of this block!

I went blog hopping for inspiration and found my all time favorite Runway Inspired. It had been a while since I played along their challenge and I loved their latest inspiration pic and decide to use the colors to jump start my creation.


With all the white around me, I truly needed the bright and bold colors! I simply can't wait to see the tulip and daffodil greens peeking out of the ground. I have used Clearly Besotted -Spring blooms and Remember sets for this card.


 A closer look......

                                      stamps-Clearly Besotted, Papertrey Ink

ETA- Also sharing with Clearly Besotted challenge#7 -Love 

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend!





Share/Bookmark

18 comments :

  1. Loved the bright colors and beautiful shapes of your flowers and vase! Great sentiment too. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So VERY gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing better than curling up with a good book! You definitely found your mojo! Stunning! I could, and sometimes do, look at your cards for hours, hoping the talent will rub off on me! I recently bought some watercolour paper, paints and signed up for an online class. The desire is there - I find watercolour so soothing, but I've not yet become an artist!!!! (only joking) Luckily, I can use these supplies in cardmaking, so no pressure!
    Anyway, enough about me, back to your card - excellent take on the inspiration photo!
    Stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful! That must have been a good book!

    ReplyDelete
  5. absolutely gorgeous...I love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is an absolute masterpiece Sanketi! Just unbelievable how you took such a graphic stamp and transformed it into a work of art! I would love to see a tutorial on how you do it!! Thanks for joining in with us at Runway Inspired Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is absolutely stunning! Love every bit of it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is absolutely stunning! Love every bit of it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So gorgeous! Thanks for joining the Runway Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my, how FABULOUS is this, Sanketi! Your artistic take is uber cool! So glad that you join the fun with us!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very Pretty Sanketi! Love every time you create things :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your card is gorgeous (well, they always are!!). Just love those saturated colors! Thanks so much for joining us on the Runway! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a beautiful card, Sanketi! Congrats on your Fabulous Fashionita shout out at RIC!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Once again, Sanketi, you've created a wonderful painted work of art. Thank you for joining in with the Clearly Besotted Challenge! :) x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...