Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Holiday Season




 Hello everyone!
... hope you'll had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend!

I finished working on my holiday cards over the weekend and here is the last one I made yesterday night to accompany a gift.




 I CASED one of my earlier cards. I added a hint of glitter to the coffee embossing powder for some shimmer and sparkle along with the coffee scent.



The stamps are by PTI.


 and here is the coffee gift set along with the card!


Sharing with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge-anything goes

Also don't forget the giveaway over at Yasutomo Niji, you might win a set of Splash Inks!

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful holiday season !





Share/Bookmark

2 comments :

  1. Absolutely gorgeous, as always! Your coloring is never anything but perfection! :) Thanks for joining us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...