Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Embossing on vellum


 Playing along with Papertrey Ink MIM#144-Heat embossing vellum. I came up with a quick Christmas card.


 I have used PTI Year of flowers, Instant photo-holidays


Used the poinsettia image and embossed it in red. and the sentiment in black.


After a long time I have made something where no brush has been used! It  reminded me of this disclaimer that we so commonly see in movies- "no animal has been harmed in the making of this film"
"No brush has been used in the making of this card"!

Thanks for stopping by!



Share/Bookmark

14 comments :

  1. Very pretty, love the poinsettia stamp!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great card, love the pink with black

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card, Sanketi, almost thought I was on the wrong blog. There's no watercolors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty. Love the colors. The flowers almost look like velvet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't recognize it as yours...but I still liked it! :) cheers to trying new things

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wida! I have always played along with MIM techniques and I guess I have quite a few cards where I have embossed vellum, so not really new..but it was fun!

      Delete
  6. Beautiful as always Sanketi… Love the red poinsettias!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty Sanketi. Your embossed poinsettias look great.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the bold red poinsettias! Like others have commented, I didn't recognize this card as yours, right away! Love your watercolours, but this is also very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely beautiful!! Love the red poinsettias!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW! Love the bright red poinsettias!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...