Monday, November 11, 2013

Sunshine After Rain


A snowy day here,  we are already seeing a bit of snow this week  and I am loving it ! It was supposed to be just 2 inches and I assumed nothing would stick to the ground, but looks like more than that  and we are covered in white.The first snowfall always makes me happy and excited, blessing from heaven as I call it! As the New year rolls in, I am sooo tired of  cold and coats, I am praying for Spring and green..lol!

Played with PTI city scene some more and used this week's Papertrey Ink MIM # 140 for inspiration.  Coloring with ink pads by Ashley.


                       stamps-PTI_MeadowGreens,City Scene

Used  wild honey Distress ink pad and dragged it across the paper. Sprayed  the bottom part, since I 'have' to use water on my paper! Stamped the Eiffel tower and the bare trees from City Scene  while the paper was still damp. The sentiment is from PTI Meadow Greens.

A closer look....


 I loved the look and vibrancy of distress ink...hope you do too!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!



Share/Bookmark

28 comments :

  1. This is absolutely stunning. A real work of art. Well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful. Thank you for giving us the color.
    Tish

    ReplyDelete
  3. This IS a work of art Sanketi~gorgeous work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing design. I love how this card turned out with the use of water to turn it into a watercolor design! Thanks so much for participating in this week's MIM!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card, Sanketi! I love those vibrant colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is absolutely breathtaking. One of the most unique cards I have seen for some time. Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are a true artist! Love the result of your application of the ink pads. An art piece in itself!

    ReplyDelete
  8. so lovely.......an' so different !!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome sanketi..love the colors..

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh my God!!! this is amazing! Perfect beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is beautiful. I LOVE the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love, love, love! Your cards are tiny, amazing works of art!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are so talented! I wish I could do what you are capable of!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks to each one of you who took the time to leave me a note! I read each and everyone of them and it truly means a lot to me!
    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  15. what a wonderful card, love the bright colors and the blending of the colors

    ReplyDelete
  16. This card is magical. The effect of the distress ink and water is stunning and works so well with the sentiment. I always enjoy how you are able to take a simple technique and turn it into a work of art.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Stunning!! And I don't use that adjective lightly!! I wonder if you would consider posting a tutorial, so that I could see your process! (And I sure wish I was the recipient of one of your cards...)

    ReplyDelete
  18. another gorgeous scene, vibrant it is x

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is so beautiful. It looks like a painting. Absolutely beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh my wow!!!!!!!!! This card should be framed. Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  21. WOW...this is one BEAUTIFUL work-of-art, Sanketi!
    I love how you achieved such a FABULOUS background!
    Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Awesome!!! Makes me wanna go to Paris.. right now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Absolutely gorgeous!! Amazing take on the challenge!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...