Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Season's Greetings





I got my new PTI City Scene stamps last week and finally got around inking it today! A wonderful stamp set, although for a person like me,who lacks patience, it does take a bit of practice to get those two step stamps to line up perfectly, but, hopefully, I shall get there soon!

stamps-Papertrey Ink-City Scene, Instant Photo-Holidays

The possibilities are endless with this set, can't wait to play around more, but  more of that later, as I have finish my DT work first!

A closer look ......

 Sharing with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge-Clean And Simple

Keeping this post short...
Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Share/Bookmark

17 comments :

  1. Such an art piece...Love all details :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an art piece..Love all details :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous, Sanketi! I love your watercoloured scene. I bought these stamps, too, and can't wait to ink 'em up. Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is BEAUTIFUL Sanketi~absolutely LOVE

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is stunning Sanketi. I would love to know how you got this look? It really does look like a London foggy and rainy but dreamy day! If you have chance please do email me and let me into your secret! sandiesandie16@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely incredible! I'm amazed!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's gorgeous! Never would've thought it was a stamp

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's gorgeous! Never would've thought it was a stamp

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have the same set and I never would have imagined being able to create something so beautiful (and I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one having trouble lining up those buildings!). I'd love to know more about how you got the gorgeous watercolor effect.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just love it! I'd love to hang this up on my wall somewhere... Beautiful. :)
    Have a nice day...

    ReplyDelete
  11. SOOOO Cool!

    Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge! :)

    Laurel

    ReplyDelete
  12. gorgeous card...so well done....

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is amazing Sanketi!! Reminds me of a Gainsborough painting! Seriously! Wow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is amazing Sanketi!! It's just like a Gainsborough painting!! Seriously, wow!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMG, this is amazing, could you do a video on how you created your City Scene using PTI's stamps? Your work is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...