Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!




Happy Thanksgiving to all my readers who celebrate this wonderful holiday!
We have a lot to be thankful for, so why not start with the people who make us happy!



 Will keep this post short since lunch around here is still a distant dream  and people at home, who I want to be thankful for, might end up being not so thankful for a hungry tummy!

                                            
                                  stamps- Mama Elephant -Central park, PTI-Thanks-inside and out

Sharing with Simon Says StampWednesday Challenge-Anything goes

Have a wonderful holiday and  thanks for stopping by!





Share/Bookmark

12 comments :

  1. Oh so mystifying and magical...beautiful card filled with gratitude.
    Happy Thanksgiving to you...
    http://carolescreativecritters.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are incredible. How you get mystic, romance, fog, and ambiance is beyond me. Yes--you have said to wet paper, let color migrate, do its thing--yet--you have this magic touch. I am learning more on how to do this. I guess I get confused on colors--still--this is beautiful. In fact, I am off now to buy the stamp.. Great salesperson you are.
    Tish in Tampa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tish! That stamp set by Mama elephant is really very nice, so many possibilities !

      Delete
  3. Hi Sanketi, this is really beautiful!! somehow I always visualize your cards as book covers....maybe that is why you are the 'storyteller'!! agree with Tish about the mystery, intrigue and romance in you cards. You seem to be the Daphne du Maurier in cardmaking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww! Thanks Suman! you compared me to my favorite author, in fact, if you see my profile, I mention 'Rebecca' as my fav novel!

      Delete
  4. Very beautiful card! Can't find the right adjectives! Brilliantly done! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a great card....wonderfully done...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really gorgeous, Sanketi! I love everything about your watercoloured scene. Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm thankful that I can stop by here and lose myself in the beauty of your artworks, Sanketi. Happy holidays.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...