Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Exciting News!



Could not wait to share this with you all........
........am a part  of  the Crafter's Companion USA Inspiration team... here is the announcement ! from Jan 2014, you will be seeing my work for Crafter's Companion USA!

Now that I have finally spilled the beans, I can resume normal activities! It's so hard when you want to share something, but have to wait and wait and wait!

So let me show you my card for today...
I played along with PTI MIM#141, loved the technique and here is what I came up with...


                           Stamps-In The Meadow-Papertrey Ink

 I started by die cutting the snowman and tracing the outline of the  image, then watercolored it. Stamped it with Versamark and embossed it with clear embossing powder, (since I did not have the heat and stick pdr) and sprinkled glitter while still warm and heat set the glitter.

A closer look at the glittery goodness!


Watercolored the background using the salt technique for some added texture. For those who want to know more about this technique, PTI had a tutorial that I mention in this post.



Thanks so much for stopping by and sharing my excitement!




Share/Bookmark

13 comments :

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!!! a well deserved position!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute card, love the background...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well Done I hope You have fun! Love your gorgeous background which shows off the snowman perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations...your work is totally awesome and inspiring! And this card is no exception either...beautiful! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Running out of compliments for your exquisite work! Beautiful background (as always!) and wonderfully snowy snowman! Painted and inked to perfection. And so happy for you. I think you should have your own exhibit in a gallery!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!!! Well deserved that is for sure! Your card is beautiful ...looks like the aurora borealis!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! I love the salted background.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Sanketi! Your card is stunning like a painting. Love your new picture too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks like an expensive oil painting--so very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations, Sanketi! No wonder Crafter's Companion want you on their team... your beautiful work gets better and better every day. Now your cards look like small pieces of art.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations Swarup!! So happy and excited for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations!! Well deserved, I am a big fan of your work so I am not supprised at all that they want you on their team. Looking forward to see more of your work. This weeks MIM card is stunning again! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...