Friday, November 22, 2013

CAS-ual Fridays-eight


Before I get on with today's card, I would like thank you all for all the wishes left on my Exciting news post! Truly appreciate the time taken to leave me a comment and also thanks for all those emails too! Thanks for sharing my excitement!

This week  CAS-ual Fridays asks you to create with 8. I was super thrilled to see this challenge, after all I am an eight..yes..my dob is 8th!

Here is a card I made using 8 bells ......

 stamps-The Crafts Meow

 I embossed the image using gold embossing powder and waterolored the image. Stamped the sentiment and called it done!


This weeks prize is being sponsored by Simon Says Stamp, so one lucky winner will be doing some happy shopping!


A closer look at the embossing...


Stop by the CFC blog for more inspiration by the rest of the DT. Thanks so much for stopping by today .


Share/Bookmark

3 comments :

  1. So lovely Sanketi! Really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that jingle bell cluster just makes me smile! I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your holiday card has so much fun details, wonderful work!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...