Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Layered Emboss Resist -Take 2


I totally forgot to hit publish for this post and I had asked you'll to standby...anyone still standing?



This is my second attempt at layered emboss resist. As I mentioned in my last post , I loved this technique so much,  got quite a few done for the holidays. In fact I have 10 of them all ready to be mailed to a card drive. This technique was shared on PTI MIM#135.

 stamps- PTI-In the meadow, stylish sentiments -holiday

Sharing with Simon Says Stamp -Use a clear or rubber stamp-no digis!
..have never been able to use a digi successfully..huge sizing issues, not too good with photo editing!

After all the long, picture heavy posts this week, I shall keep this one short! Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!









Share/Bookmark

12 comments :

  1. Very nice...I LIKE the red bird on the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card, your embossing and inking is stunning - such a beautiful image and wonderful sentiment!!

    Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another beautiful card! Love your stamping style!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your emboss resist results ~ the perfect holiday card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabulous card Sanketi :-) CONGRATULATIONS !! you have won the $50 voucher on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful card, so glad you won the Simon challenge. :) glad you remembered to hit the Publish button! :D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...