Monday, October 28, 2013

Forever....


 I am still here..!
...did not realize it had been this long since I posted, until I received an email this morning enquiring about my well being!  It felt nice to know that I was missed ...thanks so much for asking, it touched my heart!



Here is an anniversary card using this week's PTI - MIM # 138 -technique-inlaid die cuts . An easy and effective technique by Betsy!

I have used PTI Simply Jane die set for this card and the sentiment is  by PTI -Sending my love.





Thanks so much for stopping by!



Share/Bookmark

22 comments :

  1. Oh, wow! This is stunning! Fabulous take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet. Beautiful watercolor!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This watercolor card is lovely as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the water coloring use with this technique~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job watercoloring Simply Jane in-laid die cuts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely! This is the perfect take on the PTI challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful ! Love the watercolor look!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous card! You nailed this challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Sanketi. Love the watercolor

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful! Your watercoloring is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful Anniversary card ~ I am sure the recipients will treasure it, Sanketi!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card! The watercolouring is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. gorgeous as usual, Sanketi !

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this stunning card Sanketi! A watercolour piece of art.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Absolutely awesome!! Love the watercolor effect!! So perfect in every way!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...