Friday, October 18, 2013

CAS-ual Fridays-Tags And Bags


Finally Friday!
 It's been a long week around here..or so it felt like!
....and am I glad we are getting closer to the weekend.

Time for a new challenge over at Cas-ual Fridays  and this week it's all about bags with a tag on it. We have changed tracks and moved onto something more  dimensional...no cards..but tags and bags!



 I got out some muslin from my quilting days and set to sew some pretty little bags. Every year around Christmas, my craft group hosts a  gift swap, and I usually take something crafty as my gift. This year I decided to sew these muslin bags to hold those gifts ...Stamped and colored and my gifts are ready!


This week's challenge is being sponsored by CAS-ual Fridays Stamps, so don't forget to play along!



I have used Inktense pencils to color the image, since they are more vibrant and once dry they are permanent.


And the tag is punched out of a scrap sheet of failed watercolor painting!
..and stamped with a sentiment.

Stamps- CAS-ual Fridays- Christmas Carols, Only you, Holly-The Crafts meow

Stop by the CFC blog for more inspiration !

Thanks for stopping by.

Share/Bookmark

2 comments :

  1. I love your little bag Sanketi! what vivid colors on the pretty holly! I'm sure everyone will love receiving their treats in this pretty bag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. superb :) I love the leaves on the bag

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...