Friday, October 4, 2013

CAS-ual Fridays-chevron


It's Friday and we have a brand new challenge over at CAS-ual Fridays!
........we are talking chevrons and sequins this week, and I know a lot of card makers out there simply love their sequins..me.. not so much! I rarely ever use any embellies on my cards, so It did take me a while to get this one done!





This challenge really had me thinking for quite a while, until I  finally decided to pull out my pattern paper and  do some good ole'stamping and call it done!
..but no..every single time I looked at  it, I felt as though something was missing, of course something was missing, I had not used a paint brush nor done any coloring!

So I grabbed my  Prismas and added some shading and suddenly everything looked and felt so much better..I heaved a sigh of relief!




A closer look at the shading..subtle but enough to add depth...

stamps-Wplus9-folk art florals

Thanks so much for stopping by.


Share/Bookmark

6 comments :

  1. This is so lovely, Sanketi! I really like your stamping on the chevron paper :)
    Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, too funny, so glad you did not stop until the card had your signature coloring on it! Love how you turned the patterned paper sideways ... gives it a totally different look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your bright florals look so pretty against the grey chevrons!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this mix! Pretty card!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...