Friday, September 13, 2013

A christmas wish!



 I am half way through my holiday card making and am I glad I started early! I received a couple of requests for cards, so am trying to work on those simultaneously.


 stamps=Crafter's Companion, embossing folder-  Crafter's companion- Darice- leafy tree

Today am sharing yet another Christmas card, using Crafter's companion stamps and embossing folder.I love this  cute companions set - and the lovely illustrations by Jayne Nestorenko, a pleasure to color!

sharing with Crafter's Companion=September challenge- embossing

a closer look at the hint of glitter on the dress and bough...


 I have taken pictures at different angles just to show the lovely embossing!


Also sharing with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge- Emboss it

Thanks so much for stopping by today!


Share/Bookmark

5 comments :

  1. BEAUTIFUL, BEAUTIFUL, BEAUTIFUL. Love the coloring, embossing, everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet creation. Thank you for sharing with us at Crafter's Companion this month.
    Laine - DT
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous looking Christmas card! I love the image you used and colored! You did a WONDERFUL job!

    Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous,thanks for sharing with us at Crafters Companion.xxx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...