Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Trendy triangles




 A holiday card .....already !
It won't be long before we have the holidays upon us, it's August already, so I thought of getting started and slowly building up my stash of holiday cards.


............what better way to send warm winter wishes then wrapping it in a soft cozy and warm quilt! I started by drawing and  painting the quilt with watercolor, then stamped the sleigh and sentiment(PTI- In The Meadow).



 Am sharing this with Moxie Fab World - The Trendy Triangles Challenge
and Simon says Stamp-wednesday Challenge -Anything goes


ETA: Sharing this with  Moxie Fab World-Holiday Cards challenge

Thanks so much for stopping by today.


Share/Bookmark

10 comments :

  1. Wonderful card! Love the multi colored triangles
    I really have to start on my christmas cards to! But first I need to finish our 300 wedding thank you cards
    Love
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the trendy triangles they're fabulous.

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge.

    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like a big old warm quilt to snuggle in on the sleigh. What a cool interpretation, Sanketi.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE your beautiful quilt, Sanketi! Your watercolors are amazing ~~ so cozy and perfect with the sleigh image :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so very lovely! I adore your painted quilt! I'ts so amazing, wonderful, bright and cheery! Thanks so much for making my day more beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that you hand painted each triangle, Sanketi. Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Sanketi! Thanks for linking this up to the Trendy Triangles challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sanketi, this is just magic! I can't tell you how much I adore this card! You are very talented!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Sanketi! Thanks also for linking this up to the Holiday Card Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun there as well! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...