Saturday, August 24, 2013

Papertrey Ink Stamp A faire




 

 It's Stamp A Faire over at Papertrey Ink , the most awaited  stamping event, and am playing along with my card for the Tea Staining Challenge.


stamps- PTI- In the meadow, and

Brewed some tea and crushed some paper and soaked it in the tea for some time. Stamped the images using the same tea, it gave a light image, which I went over again with a brush and more tea!

A closer look.....



Gotta head out of the door ..I know...... I know..... bad planning!
......will be back soon to play the other challenges....see you'll......

Share/Bookmark

8 comments :

  1. This is so cool! I love the rustic feel it gives!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wauw this is a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a neat idea and a great card as the result!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous !Loved the crumpled look of the paper !

    ReplyDelete
  5. ah-mazing! i love the vintage feel of the card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. EEK! this is gorgeous! love the feel of it. perfectly put together. You amaze me Sanketi!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...