Saturday, August 17, 2013

Monochromatic




 A  monochromatic card today ....
..I love using just one color and trying to come up with different shades, to achieve depth!

                Stamps-Image- Stampavie-Sarah Kay, Unity-Sentiment

Last week I came across a stamp which has truly won me over...Stampavie's Sarah kay collection. The illustrations are simply stunning and I got a couple of them to try and now I simply can't wait to collect all of them! I truly admire artists who can draw so well, I have yet to reach that stage where I can be proud of my drawing skills.....oh! ..what would I do without stamps!


sharing with Simon Says Stamp - monochromatic



Thanks for stopping by!





Share/Bookmark

7 comments :

  1. Gorgeous..and I too am a lover of these stamps, I just started getting them...have you heard of the "wild Rose Studio"?..I just came across them myself....here is a link
    http://www.acherryontop.com/shop/company/wild_rose_studio

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, I always love to see ur amazing water coloring :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great card. Love the watercolor look. Thanks for playing along with us in the Monochromatic challenge this week over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...