Monday, August 5, 2013

Good Day Sunshine!


Am back !
I had been away for the past couple of days, a mini vacation of sorts for me while hubs was busy at work ! We were out in the country ..almost!...beautiful scenic lake, dotted with quaint little shops, selling equally quaint stuff!  It was very nice and relaxing, and while there, I got some watercolor sketches done capturing the  lovely sunset by the lake.


 ...once I got back, I stamped this lovely silhouette image by Unity Stamp Co in the foreground, added the sentiment and the card was done.

I love this image, it reminds me of my childhood. My brother used to have a bike and I would always beg him for a ride on the back seat ! I must have been 4 or 5 then. In fact, even later, when I was 7 perhaps,  he would even take me to my dance lessons on his bike..sometimes voluntarily..sometimes not so much!...which make me now wonder, why I never had a bike of my own?....hmmnn...... something to ask Mom about!!



 Coming back to the card, here are some close ups....

Am sharing it with Unity stamps-Be Inspired-August Challenge..


 Unity Stamps- Good Day Sunshine and Happy To Be Me.

Also sharing with Simon Says Stamp -Wednesday Challenge-anything Goes



I have some exciting news to share very soon, so keep watching this space!
Thanks so much for stopping by today, have a wonderful week ahead!


Share/Bookmark

12 comments :

  1. What a fab scene ! I loved the wonderful shading with water colors !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and Very Creative!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Beautiful and amazing colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty scene and love your cards as always!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! This is absolutely STUNNING! Beautiful stamp and gorgeous background! Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH WOW...so pretty, the colors are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pleasant to look at! I like how all the colors blend together to form this look of a beautiful sunset...

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow! I do love your work. this is sooo pretty. I think you nailed the colors and the stamp is perfect with them. thanks for playing along with the Unity Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning card. Love the beautiful sunset and silhouette effect. Utterly stunning. Hugs, Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This card is so pretty! It reminds me of my childhood too-being carefree and able to just go outside and play without having to feel like all of our responsibilities were going to be waiting for us. Great card!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...