Thursday, July 25, 2013

Papertrey Ink July Blog Hop



 I totally forgot about the PTI blog hop today!
I just got back home and realised it was blog hop day! Anyways with very little time left, I got started and came up with something really quick and easy. When I had seen the blog hop inspiration pic, I had tons of ideas, but when I sat down to create, I went totally blank!





 I stamped the tomato from the PTI -vegetable garden stamp set and went over it with my watercolors. Then slowly sketched my background around it . the sentiment is from the PTI-  Sweet Life set.

Here are my inspiration colors  .......


Also added some Glossy Accents to give the tomato a wet look.


Also sharing with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge- Summer food/drink
Tomatoes are my favorite, especially in the summer when we grow them in our yard . I love having them on my toast with just a sprinkle of salt!..yumm!

A closer look......



Off to hop now...thanks for stopping by!







Share/Bookmark

15 comments :

  1. Wow, this is so amazing, Sanketi! You are such a talented artist!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sanketi, love all your cards, especially the ones in watercolor! Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are such a master at watercoloring...I just love all your creations! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tomatoes are indeed a highlight of summer for me, too, Sanketi! Your card is wonderful - thanks so much for sharing it with us at the Simon Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful, and so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're the queen of water coloring! This looks like you painted it. Beautiful....

    ReplyDelete
  7. The girl has some serious skills! Absolutely gorgeous!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOw ! You are really amazing with water colors Sanketi..look at the juicy Tomato..yumm ! I loved the bright yellow bg too !

    ReplyDelete
  9. i just browsed through your whole blog and every card you do is a piece of art. Stunning, stunning work. If I ever received one of these, it would be put in a frame and hung somewhere that everyone could see. I love how you used your stamps as the inspiration and fill in with your own painting. Just so beautiful. You are a true inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, stunning card. I adore your card, such a masterpiece. I wish I could draw and paint like you !

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Wednesday Challenge this week

    Hugs

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...