Monday, July 29, 2013

Make It Monday



Hello everyone..hope you'll had  a wonderful weekend!

Today I am playing along  with Papertrey Ink Make It Monday #127-double backgrounds
Dawn's beautiful cards stamped with pretty roses was the primary reason why I got this stamp set, so when I saw her video this morning I decided to open my new stamp set and get inky!


I stamped the stripes by Hero arts, stamped the roses, the sentiment and  finally adhered the die cut rose and leaves.



 a closer look......



Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Share/Bookmark

18 comments :

  1. I love what you did with this! It is totally AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! Love the stripes mixed with flowers for your background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a stunning card! It's a lovely color combination of blue and green, gorgeous flowers, and I really like the effect of the stamped background with stripes. Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card-i love your colour combo on this :)
    Nessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card as always...

    ReplyDelete
  6. simply beautiful, such great texture!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card. I love the roses stamped over the subtle pink stripes. Very lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the pink stripes with the green & blue colors. Reminds of vintage sheets!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful colors and design! Love those contrasting colors on the background. Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful, Sanketi! Love the colours, layering, and design!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is beautiful, LOVE the colors you used!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...