Thursday, July 11, 2013

CAS-ual Fridays- Polka Dots




Welcome back to a CAS-ual Fridays post!

Ever since I saw this card by the die cutting expert  JJ Bolton  I had been wanting to give it a try.  I kept postponing knowing well that I did not have the kind of patience that was required to handle those tiny little alphas and most importantly I did not have alphabet dies!

Last month, I finally took the plunge and ordered  a set of memory box dies and as soon as it was in my hands, this card was my very first attempt...a feeble one no doubt , but I am glad I tried !


I chose polka dots as my image so that lining up would be easier and still I had much difficulty doing that , but I was brave enough to show you some close ups!

.... and talking of polka dots, that's our theme for this week over at CFC..easy peasy!


We have Simon Says Stamp sponsoring this week , so head over and check out the rest of the DT creations and of course do join us .




Stamps are by Wplus9 Folk art florals  and CAS-ual fridays




Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Share/Bookmark

6 comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...