Thursday, July 4, 2013

CAS-ual Fridays #108



Welcome back to a CAS-ual Fridays post everyone, hope you all enjoyed the arrows challenge last week!
This time around we are playing with fabric..time to dig out those scraps, or if you are like me then you sure have quite a few unfinished fabric projects which are sitting in a box waiting to see the sewing machine!
I had purchased some toile fabric long years back to make a quilt and some placemats. The quilt got done, the placemats not so much!  So after much thought I finally decided to cut it up and put it  to good use.



I fussy cut an image out of the fabric and adhered it to cardstock and colored in using Prismacolors.The sentiment is by Papertrey Ink-Sweet life. Unfortunately I cannot find the fabric brand..the selvage has long gone and I see no name elsewhere on the fabric.


we have Ellen Hutson sponsoring this week.

Here is a close up of the fabric before and after I colored it


Do stop by the CFC blog for lot's more inspiration by the rest of the DT.

See you at the CFC gallery.


Share/Bookmark

5 comments :

  1. First I went "How did she DO THAT!" and then "It's printed fabric!!!" WOW - awesomeness....

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing use of leftover fabric. Truly amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I first saw this I thought, "now where on Earth did she get that stamp?" Well now I know! Who would have thought to cut out a scene from fabric and color it? Well, YOU, I guess!! This is really special : )

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...