Sunday, June 30, 2013

You bring me joy




 After a long time I made something without any particular challenge in mind.I just wanted to play around with my Spectrum Noir pens today!
Also I remembered to take some stepped out pictures just to show how easy these markers are to use..love them!

 
 I stamped the image using Memento ink.

 Love the bullet tip on these markers , makes it so easy to get into tight areas!


Once the image was colored, I fussy cut it and mounted it on watercolor paper and went around the image with a wet paintbrush and dropped in some yellow watercolor and let it spread and blend on it's own.

 A closer look at the colored image....


 The  image stamp is by Crafter's Companion - Crisalis classics- gentle moments and the sentiment by WPus9


Spectrum Noir Markers- BT 4/5, PP3/5,GB8,TN8,TN2/7,DG3,BGR1/3

ETA:   Although this card was made impromptu with no particular challenge in mind... looks like it would be perfect for Pinspired Challenge #12- aqua and red

And Simon Says Stamp - anything goes



I sure had fun creating this card hope you like it!
 Thanks so much for stopping by today!






Share/Bookmark

5 comments :

  1. Its wonderful Sanketi ! I always love how you use water colors on your card .Thanks for sharing the steps !

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this is stunning.. lovely coloring.. thanks for joining us at PINspired Challenges..

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just beautiful! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card! You've done such a great job with the coloring of this vintage image, and I love the effect of the yellow background!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...