Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Remember...



I have been  a bit under the weather, fighting allergies and ended up at the doctor's this morning.... looks like this season has really got me down! With no mojo to get  crafting I thought I would go ahead and show you all a card I made a couple of weeks back for a friend .



......it  was going to be mailed to Italy, so I thought it would be nice to include a scooter  into the design, after all they really love their scooters there, don't they!

The scooter stamp is by The Craft's Meow and the sentiment is by PTI.


Thanks so much for stopping by today and thanks to all those who take the time to leave me a comment, it never fails to bring a smile to my face!

Share/Bookmark

7 comments :

  1. WOW Sanketi this is AMAZING!!! I just love the relaxed watercolor scene!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card ! Loved the water-coloring !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card! Your water coloring is amazing. I hate allergies too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is such a beautifully painted card, and I LOVE that sentiment! I would buy this card from you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This really looks like/ is a beautiful painting!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...