Friday, May 10, 2013

Breathe.....


Am back with a card today inspired by the colors over at the Play Date Cafe#181 ......



The colors mentioned and the color inspiration picture had me a little confused. The picture showed a more soft muted cream, black and light coral on my computer  but  I  decided to go with the colors mentioned  and used by the DT... 
Steel Blue ... Peach ... Apricot

The dull grey weather  here is making my apricot  stand out as an  orange..lol!
......will try to get a better pic tomorrow morning..



A simple watercolor wash and some stencilled butterflies. I die cut  a butterfly using Papertrey Ink's Happy Trails die and colored it in.

                                           Stamps-CAS-ual Fridays

Also sharing with Simon Says Stamp challenge-things with wings
and Moxie Fab World -Wonder Of Watercolor Challenge

That's it from me today, hope you like it !
Thanks for stopping by !



Share/Bookmark

6 comments :

  1. This is gorgeous - what lovely colours you've used. Thank you for joining us over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge. Hugs, Dawny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This just takes my breathe away! This is My Fan Fave Pick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sanketi! Thanks for linking this up to the Wonder of Watercolor Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh My goodness!!! this is sooooo pretty, out of this world. I am going to follow you...
    I mean what was I doing till now by not following you :)
    but its never too late :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is beautiful! You did an amazing job using this weeks color story at The Play Date Cafe!
    Thank you for playing along this week!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...