Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Here For You.....

Am back with a card for Papertrey Ink's Make It Monday#112- embossed alpha die cuts..



 I love these MIM videos, something new every single week!. This week it's about  embossing our alpha dies. I die cut the alphas and embossed with white embossing powder. then stamped the feather and fussy cut it and partially dry embossed the top portion of the card.
I partially stamped the I'am Here For You" sentiment by masking the you and then filling in with the alpha dies.


 close up of the die cuts and feather.


Stamps and cardstock- Papertrey Ink, embossing folder-Ranger, alpha dies-Sizzix

Coming Soon ........a giveaway!

Thanks for stopping by today.

Share/Bookmark

13 comments :

  1. FABULOUS card, Sanketi! Love all the texture and dimension to your card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a beautiful happy card! I adore that yellow background, and the embossed letters look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card with such a lovely sentiment. I love the texture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is that PTI'S Harvest Gold cardstock? Your card is stunning ~ love the mix of textures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely combination of elements - the color, dry & heat embossing are fabulous & I love the feather!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute card with all the dimensions.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card Sanketi! The partial embossing on the top and the embossed letters are fab!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a stunning card! I love it. I really like the feather, and the colors are just beautiful. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful card, Sanketi! The lively yellow cardstock and embossed white letters are sure to brighten anyone's day :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card!! I love the yellow with the dry embossing in the corner and the feather! Great design!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card! I love the feather and splatters of ink!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...