Monday, April 1, 2013

Collage Stamping

A quick post today sharing a card I made for Paperrtrey Ink's current MIM#110 challenge-Collage Elements. Dawn has a wonderful video and I could not wait to give it a try.


 This technique is very similar to the layered stamping that I have done before.  I challenged myself to step out of my white card base comfort zone and use colors I normally don't reach out for as often.


 Stamps- PTI Half and Half, Happy Trails, Stampers anonymous, Dies-  PTI- Simply Jane, Cardstock -PTI

Since this card was going in the mail , I adhered the silhouettes flat without foam. I love how this card turned out ...so much depth,  yet a one layer card!

Thanks for stopping by today!




Share/Bookmark

15 comments :

  1. I love the watercoloured women! Terrific card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally love this card! It made me go WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks fabulous, Sanketi! I love how you stamped it on the fine linen background! I am guilty of only using white/cream backgrounds most of the time, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous design - love how your collage draws the eye across the card & stunning use of color!

    ReplyDelete
  5. fab card - it does have lots of depth especially liking the birds flying into the distance.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful design, beautiful card! Usually when I see a collage they don't make sense to me, this one does! You've given me hope that maybe I can make one, too:) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is amazing! I agree that it has alot of depth.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous Sanketi, the coloring the stamping, its a gorgeous card thanks for sharing all this creativity.Have a wonderful day...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! So glad that you stepped out of your color comfort zone. This is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty card. Who makes the birds stamp?? love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous vivid colors! Enjoying your take!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This turned out beautifuly! Love the bright and soft colors together .

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sanketi this card is amazing!! I absolutely adore the colors you chose, as well as the stamping techniques! Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Late to the party here, but this technique is so YOU - love this result.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...