Friday, April 12, 2013

Art Journal- Faber Castell

  This is my second post for today , scroll down for my CAS-ual Fridays post...
or click here .



A page from my art journal for you all today....

 If you are interested in starting one of your own or just curious to know how I go about layering my pages, head over to the Faber Castell Design Memory Craft Blog for step by step pictures.


I have used Faber Castell Gelatos and pastels on my page , you will find the complete list of supplies over there . Hope I have inspired you to start a journal of your own , give it a try...it's so liberating and of course total fun!

Thanks for stopping by today.


Share/Bookmark

3 comments :

  1. this is just gorgeous. It looks like distress inks but its Faber Castell! wonderful job

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this one ..so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your work, and another artist, is the reason I bought red and blue gelatos. Stunning journ

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...